Paleotur provides the following services for every day of the year:
- Ticket office and information.
- Guided tours at the Nuraghe Losa and museum in different languages (Italian, Sardinian language, English and French).
- Guided tours in different languages at the Permanent Exhibition of Models of Nuraghes in Casa Marceddu – Norbello on demand.
- Didactic and educational workshops.
- Tours in the surroundings of the area (on demand).
- Night-time guided tours at the archaeological site (only on summer time).
- Cafeteria and snack bar.
- Bookshop and souvenirs.
- Equipped and accessible toilets.
- On line reservations.
- Open every day of the year from 9 a.m. until one hour before the sunset.